How your donation helps.
Angels’ Place provides one of the highest quality levels of service to persons with developmental disabilities. On average, Angels’ Place will provide over 40 years of service to each individual we serve. That’s a commitment we don’t take lightly.
• On average, it costs $45,000 per year, per resident, totaling over $1.8 million over 40 years. Costs are even higher for those homes that require more intensive or 24 hour care.
Approximately 65% of our $4 million dollar budget comes from public resources such as social security and Community Mental Health Funding. Angels’ Place is responsible for funding the remaining 35% - or roughly $1.4 million dollars annually. This comes through special events, grants and private donations.
Angels’ Place works hard to keep overhead costs to a minimum; over 86% of every dollar donated goes directly to program services.
Kroger Community Rewards Program.
Angels' Place has partnered up with Kroger in the “Kroger Community Rewards Program.” Through April 2010, each time an Angels’ Place supporter (who is part of the Rewards Program) shops at Kroger, a portion of the proceeds will be given to Angels’ Place.
Comerica Customer Program.
Angels' Place has partnered up with Comerica Bank to help bring additional funds to the Angels’ Place Organization.