Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Angels’ Place
We rely on the energy and commitment of our volunteers. Angels’ Place has benefited from the combined efforts of over 450 volunteers. Angels’ Place has partnered with both schools and organizations over the years; our goal here is to develop cause-related ideas that are mutually beneficial for both parties. If you don’t see the type of Angel you are destined to be call us to discuss other opportunities.
Angels’ Place was founded by volunteers and the organization’s daily operations & programs have relied on volunteers ever since.
There are many projects that need helping hands to get done. From crafts to spring/fall clean up to construction.
You can use your skills to help Angels’ Place complete everyday tasks and activities. You might be surprised at what you can accomplish.
How much time can you invest?
- Some Volunteers may create a regular schedule (i.e. weekly, bi-weekly or monthly visits)
- Some Volunteers may work on an as needed basis to complete projects
- Volunteers may use their time to fulfill service hour requirements for your school or other organization.
What do you need to know?
- We encourage volunteers to attend an orientation which are held in January, March, May and September.
- Policy – Angels’ Place is committed to equal opportunity and abides by all relevant laws and regulations.
- Age Requirements – There are many volunteer activities for all ages.
- State Law and Local Regulations – To work in proximity of our residents you must provide proof of a negative TB test that is no more than five years old.
- Application – Each applicant will be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator to determine interests and opportunities.
Have a Question?
If you’re interested in Volunteering please contact Dawn Bradley, our Volunteer Coordinator.
248.350.5989 ext. 151