Angels’ Place relies on the energy and commitment of our volunteers. Your contributions in any of the following areas will have a significant impact on our ability achieve our mission. Thank you for taking this step in learning more about how you can support Angels’ Place.
Be an Angel
Home Visit Volunteers
Spend time in the homes building relationships with the residents
• Host a game night
• Read to a resident
• Provide a mentoring relationship
• Plan a theme night and bring dinner to a home
• Teach residents about nutrition, healthy eating and portion control.
Assist with the Angels’ Place food pantry in Southfield, MI
• Shelve and organize donated canned goods
• Pick up a collection of donated goods and deliver them to the pantry
• Sponsor a collection of canned goods or paper products.
Volunteers visit homes for indoor and outdoor maintenance and upkeep.
• Participate in spring and fall clean-ups at the homes
• Adopt a home for regular garden clean-up
• Plant annuals in the spring
• Join our maintenance volunteer team and be “on call” for minor repair projects
Special Interest Volunteers
Do you have a special talent or interest you’d like to share with a resident?
• Teach a resident how to play a musical instrument
• Teach a resident phonics and other important skills related to reading success
• Teach a resident to paint or draw
• Teach a resident to knit or quilt
Special Event Volunteers
Volunteers support Angels’ Place events and activities through “day of” assistance.
• Help at an Angels’ Place event
• Sponsor a fundraiser to benefit Angels’ Place. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Barb Urbiel at 248-350-2203 or email@example.com.
Volunteers serve on the Angels’ Place Board of Directors or on one of many committees:
• Governance and fiscal management
• PR/Marketing Committee
• Planned Giving Committee
• Spiritual Development Committee.
Let us know your interests and we’ll help you identify the best committee for you
Volunteers assist in the main administrative office located in Southfield, MI.
• Assist with data input, special office projects, thank you letters, filing, etc.
Pro Bono Volunteers
Volunteers provide Angels’ Place with needed services free of charge.
• Donate medical or dental services, legal advisory services, accounting services, investment services, etc.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities with Angels’ Place, please contact Dawn Bradley, Volunteer Coordinator, for more information 248.350.2203 or firstname.lastname@example.org