Angels’ Place relies on donations to keep our homes open and provide much needed services for the individuals in our care. Your donation will make a difference in our ability to serve.
There are several ways to donate to Angels’ Place:
Secure Online Donations
Donating to Angels’ Place Online is the most convenient and secure way to donate to us.
Your generous tax deductible donation allows us to assist more developmentally disabled individuals to provide Care 4 Life. 89% of your donation goes directly to programs with only 12% going toward our administrative and fundraising costs.
- Mail your donation to Angels’ Place directly to 29299 Franklin Rd. Southfield, MI Suite 2 48034.
- With your gift you will want to indicate your intentions, whether it is to honor someone special, a memorial for a loved one, restricted for a specific need or for where most needed and we will make sure it is used according to your intentions.
- Call us at 248-350-2203 to make your donation over the phone.
How Your Donation Helps
Angels’ Place strives to provide exceptional care for life to persons with developmental disabilities. Angels’ Place will provide a collective 40 years of service to each individual we serve. That’s a commitment we don’t take lightly.
On average, it costs $62,000 per resident, per year, to provide care for one of our residents. Costs can be significantly higher for those individuals that require more intensive care.
Approximately 65% of our $5.9 million dollar budget comes from public resources such as social security and Community Mental Health Funding. Angels’ Place is responsible for funding the remaining 35% – or roughly $2 million dollars annually. This comes through special events, grants and private donations.
Angels’ Place works hard to keep overhead costs to a minimum and be a good steward of the generosity of our donors; 88% of every dollar donated goes directly to program services.
Honor Someone Special with Memorials & Honorariums
Recognize a loved one or honor someone on a special occasion. A beautiful card, acknowledging your gift, will be sent to the recipient. Angels’ Place also has donation envelopes that can be delivered to a funeral home if you choose to make donations to Angels’ Place in lieu of flowers.