Donating to Angels' Place online is the most convenient and secure way to donate. Your tax deductible donation allows us to assist more developmentally disabled individuals – 86.5% of your donation goes directly to programs with only 13.5% going toward our administrative and fundraising costs.
Mail your donation to Angels’ Place directly to 29299 Franklin Rd. Southfield, MI Suite 2 48034. With your gift you will want to indicate your intentions, whether it is to honor someone special, a memorial for a loved one, restricted for a specific need or for where most needed and we will make sure it is used according to your intentions.
Call us at (248) 350-2203 to make your donation over the phone.
Recognize a loved one or honor someone on a special occasion. A beautiful card, acknowledging your gift, will be sent to the recipient. Angels’ Place also has donation envelopes that can be delivered to a funeral home if you choose to make donations to Angels’ Place in lieu of flowers. Click the button below to make your donation and be sure to state in the note field who the donation is in honor of. Where is the note field?
Donating appreciated stocks and other securities are a great way to give to Angels’ Place and benefits both you and the organization.
You may deduct the fair market value of the stock as a charitable gift and avoid capital gain taxes. To initiate a stock gift, contact Barbara Urbiel at (248) 350-2203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please consult with your financial advisor for tax laws concerning any gift of stock and its implications for your particular situation.
View & Download Stock Donation Form
Food and household supplies are a large expense for our 20 homes, so supplies are always needed. If your church, school or business would be interested in holding a food drive for our homes, please contact Barbara Urbiel at (248) 350-2203.
While we need a wide variety of supplies, those items of greatest need include:
Angels' Place Donation Wishlist
In addition to pantry and household items, Angels’ Place is often in need of additional, larger ticketed goods.
Our current wish list includes:
Angels’ Place hosts many special events throughout the year. Become a sponsor for one of the many events with benefits for your company. Please contact Barbara Urbiel at 248-350-2203 or email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities.
Events that Need Sponsors:
You can donate to Angels’ Place simply by shopping! We partner with many popular local and major merchants who have pledged to donate a portion of each sale to us through special programs – all you have to do is shop!
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many corporations will match employee gifts, which enables your gift to be doubled. Please check with your Human Resources staff to inquire.
Planned Giving and the Legacy Society
A planned gift to Angels’ Place will ensure that your legacy of giving will continue. Individuals who make planned gifts to Angels’ Place become members of Angels’ Place Legacy Society. All members receive a membership pin and an invitation to an annual membership event. If you would be interested in exploring a legacy gift for yourself or in memory of a loved one, please contact Barbara Urbiel at 248-350-2203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Angels’ Place strives to provide exceptional care for life to persons with developmental disabilities. Angels’ Place will provide a collective 40 years of service to each individual we serve. That’s a commitment we don’t take lightly.
On average, it costs $62,000 per resident, per year, to provide care for one of our residents. Costs can be significantly higher for those individuals that require more intensive care.Approximately 65% of our $5.9 million-dollar budget comes from public resources such as social security and Community Mental Health Funding. Angels’ Place is responsible for funding the remaining 35% – or roughly $2 million dollars annually. This comes through special events, grants and private donations.
Angels’ Place works hard to keep overhead costs to a minimum and be a good steward of the generosity of our donors; 89% of every dollar donated goes directly to program services.
Sign up for the Angels' Place mailing list to receive regular updates via email or mail!